Contest Description/Entry Guidelines:
These are the official rules and regulations for See The Sunset Kids Art Contest. While every effort is made to keep the rules the same throughout the duration of the Contest, they may be subject to change due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Entry Period: June 1 - July 31st
Theme: See The Sunset. San Francisco’s beloved Sunset District is the largest neighborhood in San Francisco with enormous offering for residents and visitors alike. Karl The Fog keeps a cool blanket over us and the Golden Hour warms our spirit. Catch the morning sunrise unveiling over Twin Peaks or the panoramic Ocean views from Golden Gate Heights. Scenes of Downtown SF in the distance and it’s changing Skyline. From Golden Gate Park to Lake Merced and everything in between makes The Sunset what it is. Show us your favorite scenes of the Sunset, above the Sunset, from the Sunset and even the actual sunset. Share the inner artist in you and let the world cherish in your talent. Go on out, celebrate and See The Sunset.
By submitting an entry, the entrant and the entrant's adult representative agree to the following:
- Contestant is between 4 and 12 years old.
- Each entry is an original creation and design.
- The artwork must be submitted with artist’s name, age, parent’s name, address, phone number and email.
- Authorizes all artwork on our social media sites, websites and print. All artwork will become the property of Michael Soon, Compass and contest affiliates.
- The contest will start on June 1st, 2021 and close by the end of the business day on July 31, 2021.
- Once a winner is chosen, if we are not able to get in touch with the winner within two business days for notification, we will have to choose a new winner for that category.
- Submissions shall be submitted online at or mailed to Compass, Attn: Michael Soon at 2099 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Not related to Michael Soon or any employees of Michael Soon, Realtor.
Prize: Winner to be announce August 14, 2021
- Age 4-6: 1st : $250 / 2nd: $150 + Case for Making Gift Certificate
- Age 7-9: 1st: $500 / 2nd: $250 + Case for Making Gift Certificate
- Age 10-12: 1st: $500 / 2nd: $250 + Case for Making Gift Certtificate
Special Thank you to Case for Making www.caseformaking.com