What Happens When Your Home Is Listed?
If you list your home with me, be assured that keeping you informed of all client interest and market activity is a high priority of mine. Whether by phone, by e-mail, or by written notification, I will report regularly to you and keep you apprised of all relevant information including:
- Broker feedback from broker tours and open houses
- Client feedback from showing appointments including broker feedback
- Advertising notifications
- Any new market data or trends affecting the sale of your home
- Review of your home’s marketing activities
- Suggested adjustments to your marketing plan or pricing strategy
If you are interested in selling your property but have not listed yet, it would be my pleasure to show you all the ways in which I can effectively market your property through a Listing Presentation.